Thursday, April 23, 2009

The Countdown Continues

Gosh, there's so much to do. It's a little overwhelming. However, today I met with Christina and Kirti, the service leaders from the Prytanean Women's Honor Society on campus. The meeting was mostly with Christina and Kirti joined us between meetings. I explained the festival in detail and talked about volunteer opportunities for the membership. Actually, I thought the meeting to the membership was yesterday, but after no one showed up I rode my bike home and looked at the correct date in my email. 

Anyway, as I spoke about tasks of posting flyers, setting up the cabaret and the afternoon walking tour, I saw Christina's mind go. She got so incredibly excited and thought of numerous ways for the entire group to get involved. While we met I call from Vanessa at Davis Commons who passed on the number of her contact with the CalAggie Band-Uh. They apparently are having a fundraiser on May 16th and want to use Davis Commons together. With my love of marching bands, I am super excited.

I am optimistic that we will have plenty of help. Just as I am optimistic that the city will be overrun with Dada art and performance.

We are on our way!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Browse through www.flowerdeliverygurgaon.com to check out the lovely rose, carnations special bouquet along with tasty note. Feel the happiness of your dear ones. Bring in immediate smiles in the lips of the receivers.